Reasonable financing and earning money through investment are prevalent in today’s era. Many people choose to invest in the stock market, but not everyone succeeds there. This is due to putting money into the wrong company, which follows superficial and careless analysis. Besides, from the diversity of options, predicting which one might profit you further is challenging.
Still, considering the in-industry authority and stable leading market positions, purchasing Tata Power shares is undoubtedly worth it. Our ultimate guide aims to cover all the company aspects, showcasing it as a beneficial investment decision. So let us get started overview.
Overall Review of Tata Power Business
Established in 1910, up-to-date Tata Power appears as India’s most significant private power company with a growing perspective of expanding and reaching higher goals. According to statistics, the utility demonstrates a power distribution of 44%, thermal and hydropower generation of 36%, and wind a solar power of – 7,2%. The last point is actively advancing currently and has immense potential to develop.
The company’s fundamental moto – empowering people through sustainable, affordable, and innovative energy solutions. Plus, Tata Power adheres to the following principles within each work frame:
- Keeping the customer center-stage
- Maintaining operating assets and performing projects at the highest levels via modern technologies and innovations
- Sustainable development focused on profitability and market top positions
- Creating powerful staff full of ideas and driven by purposes
- ‘Caring leadership’ for all stakeholders
Top Company Achievements
- Has remained the number one solar rooftop company for 8 years in a row.
- Established India’s first hydroelectric power generation station of 40 MW at Khopoli
- Boasts the largest solar multi-rooftop installation in a single location worldwide.
- Deployed the greatest solar rooftop globally on the Mumbai cricket stadium.
- Famous for its solar carport of 2.67 MW at Cochin international airport.
- Installed the first public electric vehicle charging stations in Mumbai.
Apart from the massive influence on Indian industry, Tata Power has considerable international importance. It possesses a 30% stake in PT Kaltim Prima Coal (an Indonesian company). Plus, together with Exxaro Resources, it has launched a joint venture, ‘Cennergi,’ in South Africa. Hydro campaigns in Buthan and clean coal technology projects in Australia show Tata Power’s international significance as well. However, the most crucial and promising company investment is found in Singapore. Trust Energy Resources is a wholly-owned subsidiary engaged in supply, shipping, and trading coal processes.
Thinking about the future of India and the world in general, the company has already deposited in upcoming-generation power solutions. More than 100 electric vehicle charging stations are available across different Indian cities. In addition, Tata Power awaits income of 3500 crores until the 2025 financial year from solar rooftop power distribution.
Regarding new collaboration performance, multiple businesses have offered Tata Power contracts in renewable resources using green energy. For example, the company will ensure the Indian Hotels chain with solar energy. And the Ministry of Defence has agreed on the infrastructural airfield modernization via Tata Power. Finally, the company will establish a 300 MW solar project for NTPC. If you still need to decide whether to invest in it, all the above info speaks volumes.
Tata Power Values
Before making up your mind ultimately, familiarize yourself with company values and see if they are close to you. It turns a decisive step in the way to an investment agreement.
Tata Power includes such values:
- Safety is a core on a prior place of all business profits
- Total care for customers, our community, environment, and stakeholders, both existing and potential
- Agility based on speed, responsiveness, and proactiveness of collaboration and inspired employees
- Constant learning and enhancing new skills through training. E-learning platforms maximum use
- High standards of ethics, achieved through honesty and mutual trust