The Redmi Note 11T 5G is the first Redmi Note 11 phone to be released in India.
- It has a powerful processor, the MediaTek Dimensity 810 SoC.
- The phone has a massive 5,000mAh battery and supports 33W fast charging.
- It has a big camera module but Three a dual-camera setup with 50 mp ai and 16 mp front camera
- 90Hz Adaptive Refresh Rate with FHD+ Display and much more specs like the reading mode
The Redmi Note 11T 5G is India’s newest inexpensive smartphone with 5G.
capability. The Redmi Note 10T 5G was released less than six months ago, and
This new model is its replacement. However, treating the Redmi Note 11T 5G
as a slight upgrade would be unfair. The MediaTek Dimensity 810 SoC, which is
This new smartphone is made on 6nm technology, which powers this new smartphone. It also has a 90Hz display and can charge at a rate of 33W.
- IPS display with a 6.6-inch diagonal
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 is a type of scratch-resistant glass developed by Corning.
- The onboard memory is 6 GB. Good performance
- Support for 5G.
- Fast charging is possible.
- No AMOLED panel.
- The cameras are average.
- Design with a lot of bulk
- Hybrid storage expansion slot
Redmi Note 11T 5G price in India
The Redmi Note 11T 5G base variant costs Rs. 16,999 in India. It has 6GB of RAM and
64 GB of storage.
The base model, which comes with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage, costs Rs. 17,999, while the top-end model, which comes with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage, costs Rs. 19,999.
As an initial offer, Xiaomi is offering a Rs 1,000 discount as an initial offer, while ICICI Bank is also offering an Rs
1,000 discount to its cardholders.
Each variant’s pricing is essentially reduced by Rs. 2,000 as a result of these changes.
The SmartPhone is available in three color options: Stardust White, Aquamarine Blue, and Matte Black.