Kerala boy dies from rare brain-eating amoeba

Kerala boy dies

Kerala boy dies from a rare brain-eating amoeba. On Friday, Kerala State Health Minister Veena George announced that a youngster in Alappuzha had died. It is from a rare brain infection caused by free-living amoebas in unclean water.The 15-year-old boy from nearby Panavalli in Alappuzha was sick with primary amoebic meningoencephalitis. The minister confirmed … Read more

Adblock Detected

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker

Refresh Page